Friday, August 20, 2010

Singapore Trip 2009

































Okay, here's another budget trip. I had this trip with my best friend Cy. But we're not taking the same flights, neither going there or coming back.

I browsed online to look for backpackers hotel or hostels. And my choice was The Hive: Backpackers Hostel, we're staying in a 6 beds girl's dormitory. I also booked a room at Dickson 81 Hotel for the last night.
My friend Cy flew earlier with SQ flight, and she'll be returning a day earlier. This is why I booked another room in a hotel for the last night.

To be honest, this was my first time flying alone, alone and going abroad too! But it's quite fun, luckily it's just a short flight. When I reached Changi Airport, my twin in Singapore, Josh, picked me up. We had a nice dumpling lunch at the airport's food court. Yum yum....

No comments:

Post a Comment